2008年10月15日水曜日




Festival



Do you like festival? I like festival though it depends on festival. I don’t like dancing very much, but I like eating at street stalls. When I go to any festival, I always make the rounds of street stalls, and I eat delicious food. It is how to enjoy festival in my own way!

Have you heard tomato festival? Maybe you have known about it by TV program, such as news and educational program. I will introduce tomato festival to everyone. This is Spanish festival. This festival is called ‘’La Tomatina’’ in Spain. (Also, it is called tomato battle) Tomatina is held on the last Wednesday August each year in the town of Buñol in the Valencia region of Spain. As you know, this is festival in which people throw tomato mutually. Some people who participate in it are injured. Therefore, there is a rule tomatoes will be squashed before they will be thrown in order not to hurt any person. After Tomatina, although fire trucks spray down the street, the whole town smells of tomato.


Do you like tomato? If you like tomato, I will recommend you to go Spain and participate in Tomato battle! By the way, I dislike tomato!

0 件のコメント: